Changshu Flex-Tek Thermal Fluid Systems Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Packing|
|Material:||Arlon Silicone & PI||Process:||Vulcanization|
Silicone rubber heating coil with temperature controller OEM
Tutco provides UL certificated silicone heater products for all kinds of applications, for lab equipment, medical equipment, Auto batter warming & industral application. etching & wound style customized designed per needs.
|Flexible silicone heater is made of silicone rubber and glass fiber cloth are compounded sheet, Silicone rubber heater has good flexibility, can be associated with an object to be heated is close contact; the heating elements of nickel alloy foil processing form, more uniform heating. In this way, we can let the heat transfer to any desired place.|
|Reisistance wire element :||Ni-Cr or FeCr|
|Width||mm||20 to 1200|
|Voltage||volt||12 to 240|
With or Without as customer requirments
Drum Heating to Increase Flow and Avoid Freezing
Time is always an issue and the last thing you need is uncooperative, slow flowing drum contents such as machine oils and heavy syrups slowing the process down when winter strikes. Use a drum heater to increase the flow rate of these contents and add to productivity.
|Temperature Rating||450°F(223°C)maximum operating|
|Size/Shape Limitations||Maximum width of 48 inches, no maximum length|
|Thickness||~0.06 inch(Single-Ply)~0.12 inch(Dual-Ply)|
|Power lead wire||Silicone rubber, SJ Power Cord, or Teflon insulated stranded wire|
|Attachment||Hooks, lacing eyelets, Or Velcro closure. Temperature control(Thermostat)|
1. Silicon Rubber Heating Pad/Sheet has advantages of thinness, lightness, sticky and flexibility.
2. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation.
3. They are heating fast and thermal conversion efficiency high.
1. Industrial equipment, pipelines, barrels, tanks, etc.
2. Outdoors telecommunication equipment
3. Medical equipment and devices
4. Outdoors electronic devices
5. Thermal imaging of imaging equipment
6. Case protection under cold and moist environment
7. Industrial ovens and thermal processing equipment
8. Ventilator supports
9. Laminating equipment