Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Arlon Silicone & PI||Process:||Vulcanization|
|Character:||Water Proof||Voltage Range:||1.5v~400v|
|Using Temperature Range:||（-60~250°C）||Certificate:||UL|
custom Silicone flexible heating coils,silicone rubber heater
Tutco provides UL certificated silicone heater products for all kinds of applications, for lab equipment, medical equipment, Auto batter warming & industral application. etching & wound style customized designed per needs.
Customize 3.7v 5v 7.4v 9v 12v 24v 36v 48v 60v 110v 115v 120v 220v 230v 240v 380v 400v heating pad with CE RoHS any size and voltage are available
Heating pad is one of the lighter and flexibler heater.The heating elements have two material,one is nickel chrome heating wire,another is etching foil Both of them are heating fast and thermal conversion efficiency high.So silicone heaters are widely used on industry,agriculture,medical and household electrical.
NOTE: we can custom according to your voltage, size, power and so on.
Some features are follow.
|1.||Certification||CE and Rohs|
|3.||Power density range||
|4.||Using temperature range||
|7.||Thickness range||1~20mm(0.039"~0.79"),standard:1mm(0.039") and 1.5mm(0.059")|
|8.||Plug||Chinese,British, American, European and so on|
|9.||Quality guarantee||1 year|
|10.||Life||more than 4 years(normal useful)|
|OEM and ODM is welcome,can print your logo|
If you have any other questions,please feel free contact us and welcome to our factory.
1) Thermal transfer equipment;
2) Prevent condensation in motors or instrument cabinets;
3) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, for examples: traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
4) Composite bonding processes
5) Semiconductor process heating
6) Food processing equipment
7) Airplane engine heaters and aerospace industry
8) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
9) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
10) Curing of plastic laminates
11) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines