Changshu Flex-Tek Thermal Fluid Systems Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Packing|
|Material:||Arlon Silicone & PI||Process:||Vulcanization|
|Character:||Water Proof||Voltage Range:||1.5v~400v|
|Using Temperature Range:||（-60~250°C）||Warranty:||18 Months|
Water Proof Flexible Surface Kapton Heat Blanket Silicone Heater Element UL
Tutco provides UL certificated silicone heater products for all kinds of applications, for lab equipment, medical equipment, Auto batter warming & industral application. etching & wound style customized designed per needs.
Selection and Mounting methods:
On continuous dry conditions or surface heating transfer, watt density must be less than 0.6 W/c㎡; on noncontinuousdry conditions watt density may be released up to 0.9 W/c㎡.
Two types: Tape bonding and RTV bonding, normally working temperature is below 100℃.
If working temperature is >100℃ and < 150℃, RTV bonding is the only mount method.
Below figures shows surface temperature curve when heater is vertically arranged instationary
air on 20℃.The data is for standard silicone heater with 1.5mm thickness.
1. Heater is UL listed for Outdoor Applications
2. All of the limit controls in all TUTCO duct heaters are
automatic resets or are manually resettable. There are
no devices that have to be replaced when tripped.
3. In a horizontal airflow application, the airflow direction is not specific; it can go either direction without any modification.
4. With our wire rack element suspension system, the heater
coil is less susceptible to airflow shading and allows a very small pressure drop across the coils.
5. All TUTCO duct heaters carry a zero clearance rating for installations into ducts.