Changshu Flex-Tek Thermal Fluid Systems Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||220V 300W|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Packing|
|Material:||Synthetic Mica||Ribbon:||Kabthal Ribbon|
High Quality and Low Cost Stainless Steel Mica Band Heater Element
Mica Thermofoil heaters consist of an etched-foil element sandwiched between layers of mica. Installed by clamping to heat sinks, mica heaters provide the ultimate temperature and wattage capability for fast warm up.
Key Specifications of flexible heating element:
Mica Heaters specifcations:
Mica Thermofoil heaters consist of an etched-foil element sandwiched between layers of mica. Installed
by clamping to heat sinks, mica heaters provide the ultimate temperature and wattage capability for fast warm up.
Benefits of Mica Heaters
• Broad temperature range of -150º to 600°C (-238° to 1112°F) provides faster processing and cycle
times for greater production output
• High watt density capability to 110 W/in² (17 W/cm²) provides faster processing times than
conventional mica strip heaters
• Custom profiled heat density and mechanical clamping offers uniform heat sink temperature which
can improve processing yields
• CE certification is available which can save time and money for end-use CE device recognition
Features of Mica Heaters
• Can be factory formed to curves
• Can be integrated with
• Clamp directly to heat sink for exceptional heat transfer
• Suitable for vacuum use after organic binder is burned off in initial power-up
Medical diagnostic instruments: Heat sample trays, curettes, reagent bottles, etc.
Warm satellite components
Protect aircraft electronic and mechanical devices against cold at high altitudes
Stabilize optoelectronic components
Test or simulate integrated circuits
Enable cold weather operation of outdoor electronics such as card readers or LCDs
Maintain constant temperature in analytic test equipment
Contact Person: GXU