High Performance Tutco Electric Duct Heater , Duct Mounted Heating
|Place of Origin:
||VAV, Duct Heater, 240V, 480V
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||Standard exporting packing
||10 working days
||D/A, L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T
||1 pcs 2 weeks
Detailed Product Description
||Kanthal NXT Resistance Wire
||All Control Parts & Panels
High performance Tubular Duct Heat Pack Electrical Heater UL
- The rugged, efficient, open Frame Duct Heaters offer you the capability to heat large volumes of air with fast warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Our open design provides low pressure drops with no build up of excessive temperatures and the low static pressures allow you to use smaller, more economical blowers.
- Coils are exposed directly to the air flow enabling immediate heat transfer from wire to air while remaining relatively cool themselves.
- A range of sizes are available to meet your specific needs - including voltages up to 600 volts - single and three phase.
- The Frame Duct Heaters have a long history of trouble free service and are easy to install.
- This heater is intended for use in any application including residential, commercial, and industrial processes
UL Listed Outdoor Duct Heater
- Heater is UL listed for Outdoor Applications
- All of the limit controls in all TUTCO duct heaters are
automatic resets or are manually resettable. There are
no devices that have to be replaced when tripped.
- In a horizontal airflow application, the airflow direction is not
specific; it can go either direction without any modification.
- With our wire rack element suspension system, the heater
coil is less susceptible to airflow shading and allows a very
small pressure drop across the coils.
- All TUTCO duct heaters carry a zero clearance rating for
installations into ducts.
- Voltage: 110V -480V
- Wattage: 1KW-10KW
- Stage: 1-5
- Phase: 1-5
- HiPO- 1800V, 1s
- Insulation, 500V DC, <0.5mA