Open Coil Outdoor UL VAV Duct Heat Pack Electrical Convection Heater
1. Heater is UL listed for Outdoor Applications
2. All of the limit controls in all TUTCO duct heaters are
automatic resets or are manually resettable. There are
no devices that have to be replaced when tripped.
3. In a horizontal airflow application, the airflow direction is not specific; it can go either direction without any modification.
4. With our wire rack element suspension system, the heater coil is less susceptible to airflow shading and allows a very small pressure drop across the coils.
5. All TUTCO duct heaters carry a zero clearance rating for installations into ducts. Heating Sizing and Design
1. To size a standard slip-in heater with internal insulation in the
duct, refer to the diagram on the back side.
2. Design is available for all slip-in models. All heaters require
power fusing. The following options are not available due to
the sealed control box: SCR, Disconnect Switch, P.E. Switch, Pilot Light, or Vapor Barrier.
3. Design can be used for DHD heaters to be used with a remote panel.